- 1½ c. mini marshmallows
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 1 c. juice from 20 oz. can crushed pineapple (hand-squeeze to collect; save pineapple)
- 3 oz. pkg. lemon gelatin
- 1 c. heavy whipping cream
- 2 T. sugar
- ¼ tsp. vanilla
- crushed pineapple from can mentioned above
- 2 c. water
- 6 oz. pkg. raspberry gelatin
- 12 oz. pkg. frozen raspberries, thawed and drained
- ½ c. mini marshmallows
- 1/8 – ¼ c. chopped pecans (optional)
Put 1½ c. marshmallows and 8 oz. cream cheese in a bowl. Set aside.
In a pot, bring 1 c. pineapple juice to a boil. Remove from heat and add lemon gelatin. Stir until it is dissolved. Pour into the marshmallows and cream cheese bowl.
Beat with mixer. Set aside.
In another bowl, mix the whipping cream on medium-high speed until thick then add sugar and vanilla and mix a little more.
Pour in the gelatin-cream cheese mixture and mix. Fold in pineapple that was squeezed. Pour into 9 x 13” baking dish and level it evenly in the pan.
Refrigerate for about 45 mins.
In a new pot, boil 2 c. water. Remove from heat and add raspberry gelatin. Stir until dissolved. Add berries and ½ c. marshmallows. Stir until marshmallows melt a little. Pour over first layer.
Optional: Sprinkle ¼ c. pecans on top or if only half of your family likes nuts (like us) then sprinkle 1/8 on half.
Refrigerate and let set 1½ hours or until firm. Serves 24.