This 4th of July patriotic centerpiece looks like I spent a lot of time making it, doesn’t it? It really and truly can be made in 30 MINUTES! I love the big flowers, fun bow, and rustic looking bucket. If you want one for your home or ten to set on tables for a large event – these “super easy to make” centerpieces will look impressive.
I’ll never forget one of the best 4th of July parties at our friends’ house. Everything was set up outside. For the kids, she had a trampoline, bubbles, hula hoops and more in one area. The food was plentiful with hamburgers from the grill, corn on the cob, watermelon, salads, and plenty of lemonade. At the end of the night they had sparklers for the kids and lit fireworks for the adults.
But you know what impressed me the MOST about her party? It was her décor. She had red, white, and blue sprinkled everywhere and in fun ways. It was just cleverly arranged. Some looked western and some like worn Americana. Flags of all sizes were displayed.
The décor was a beautiful reminder that we were celebrating our country’s freedom.
Here is what you’ll need to make this centerpiece.
- Elegant Expressions™ by Hosley Metal Chalkboard Pail (7” diameter rim x 6” tall) IN STORES ONLY) $2.97
- Flora Craft™ Foam 5” block (IN STORES ONLY) $2.97
- Red White and Blue Dahlia Mixed Bouquet (IN STORES ONLY)$5.00
- Batik with Contrast Border Bandana (IN STORES ONLY) $1.00
- Offray™ Blue Polka Dot Ribbon 1½” x 9’ (IN STORES ONLY) $2.97
- 1 Red Burlap Bow (pkg of 3) (IN STORES ONLY) $1.97
- Flora Craft™ Floral Tape 60 ft x .5 in. $.97
- Rubber band
- 2 wood skewers or chopsticks at least 11” long
- Small US flag about 4 x 6½” on a stick at least 10”
- White chalk
This patriotic centerpiece looks beautiful on our front porch next to our rocker. But I also like seeing it on my kitchen counter. Maybe I should make TWO. Now that sounds like a good solution.
I hope you enjoy your patriotic centerpiece. Have a wonderful 4th of July!
See you at Walmart!