- 1 gallon Great Value™ Spring Water
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 c. Dawn™ Ultra Liquid Dish Detergent – Original Scent 21.6 oz.
- 1 tube Equate™ Personal Lubricant Jelly 4 oz.
- ¼ c. Humeo™ Glycerine 6 oz. (in the pharmacy – bandages aisle)
- Very large pot or bowl that can hold a gallon of water
- Large spoon
- Large container (bucket)
- (2) empty 2 liter plastic bottles (To store the solution in. Do not store it in 1 gallon water container.)
- Clear packing tape
- Alene’s™ original tacky glue
- GIANT Bubble Solution Label
Pour the water into a large pot or bowl.
Add the baking powder and stir. Then add in the Dawn™, lubricant, and glycerine.
Stir for at least 5 minutes. This is important because you need to get the lubricant broken up and dissolved.
Cover the solution, let it sit overnight.
The next day stir it for another five minutes. You don’t want any lubricant lumps remaining.
When you’re ready to make bubbles, pour the bubble solution into a large container that can be taken outside – like a bucket.
Wash out two empty 2 Liter bottles. Let them air dry out completely.
Print a GIANT Bubble Solution Label. Tape over the top of the label with clear packing tape. Cut it out.
Use tacky glue to glue it on the bottle. Let it dry.
To store the solution, pour it through a funnel into 2 liter plastic bottles.
IMPORTANT: Keep the solution labeled and up out of children’s reach. You don’t want anyone to mistake it for a juice.
Also, do not store the solution in the 1-gallon water container. It’s not made of a strong enough plastic – so it will eventually leak.